Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Writer's Block

As I start to write this blog, I am hoping to put something about religion, and how it impacts my life. I know that as I write so far about absolutly nothing, God is going to somehow turn this entire thing of nothingness into a really good message. And how I yet to figure that out, God is dangling the idea right in front of my eyes. Which just shows how awesome he is. He knew that I was going to write about nothing, and by writing about nothing, I can still talk about him. How he created the Earth in a couple of minuet seconds. How he made everything in 7 days. How he is the only on so powerful to end all things whenever he wishes. He is the same spirit that made that organ inside your chest pumping blood throughout your body, so you can breathe, walk, sing, listen to music, whatever. The same being that has the amazement to not only exist in this life, and the next, but in the previous. That's how awesome our God is. And to think, all that came from having not one topic on my mind...

No comments: