Monday, March 17, 2008

Despair or Deliverer?

Tonight, I got pushed around by satan. He put a few memories in my mind that made me feel not only sad, but borderline dispair. I had an hour or so of just walking around or sitting, and just thinking. I eventually thought I'd try to kick it, so I signed on Facebook. The very first thing I saw after I logged into Facebook was an advertisement for To Write Love On Her Arms. And it hit me hard. Just like that, I went from down in the slums, to high and feeling spectacular. It's like God knew exactly what I was going to do when I was going to do it. He intentionally placed that ad on me to tug on my heart strings. It's just an amazing feeling. How someone can go from feeling sorrow and sadness, to feeling his praise and singing "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape" by Underoath, and feel blessed for every minute of the day. I'm just so happy that God is so awesome that he can change my life with just one glance, and it mean so much

No comments: