Friday, August 17, 2007

PEN15 and Birds of Prey

Well, I haven't posted in over a month, so sorry for not giving you stuff to read. School starts back on Tuesday, and I could not be more dreadful. I get to be a sophmore this year, which has its pros and cons. I won't get made fun of nearly as much as a freshman, I get to have better classes, my day is going to seem a lot shorter, and I'm used to the routine. The downside is that I get thrown out into the high school field to deal with all the jerks in the entire school, I will have to work a lot harder, and I have a career center class (that may not seem bad, but I get sick on bus rides, so I'm probably going to get sick on the way up there every day). It could be a lot worse, but I just have to get in my mind that GOD is going to be right there by my side, and that i have nothing to be worried about (except for the fact that Lindsey is in the homeroom next to me, which is anybody's biggest nightmare. JK). So I will try and blog more often, but with school coming around, I seriously doubt it.

1 comment:

kris said...

i love you!!! And I'm going to miss you!!! Keep posting so I can stay updated!