Saturday, September 29, 2007

|←Read Between the Lines→|

I made an interesting myspace summary the other day. I will always get on about 9ish or so, just to check it before I go night-night, and I will always see at least 3 different posts in bullitens of someone saying "I had the worst day ever!". Odd thing is, it's always from non-religious people. Now, I'm not sure if this is just me being lucky or something, but I have had Jesus in my life since birth, and my bad days since then have totaled to 3, ever. Out of my 4200+ days on Earth, only 3 have been actually considered to me to be bad. But its me who is the one who needs to show the others that the reason for your bad day is not having Jesus. Think about it, if you are a christian and reading this, you know that there is that one secular friend you have that is just having a crap life. If that applies, it should be your initiative to witness to that one person.

No comments: